08 Dec Help with CALC, SMHW or SAM Learning
If you or your child is experiencing difficulties with the Chelsea Academy Learning Cloud (CALC), Show My Homework or SAM Learning, please read the following guidance.
Logging into the CALC / email:
- Go to http://chelseaacademy.
- Enter your standard network username and password (the details you would use to access any computer in the Academy).
- If for some reason you do not know this information, email service.desk@chelsea-academy.
org for help.
- Once you have logged on, the email icon is the forth one along the tool bar.
Logging into Show My Homework:
- Log onto the CALC (see above).
- Go to the ‘student apps’ icon on the tool bar, then select ‘Show My Homework’ from this list.
- Click on ‘login’ on Show My Homework’s homepage.
- Click on ‘g+’ and this should take you to your own SMHW page.
- If you are still having issues, go directly to the Academy’s work calendar (You will have to find your own classes on this, so it is not as good as going directly to your homepage):
Logging into SAM Learning:
- Go to: samlearning.com
- Centre ID: SW1CA
- Username: six digits – your date of birth, then the first letter of your first name and surname in capitals, so if your name is Bill Bryson and you were born on 27th August 2002, your password username is 270802BB
- Password: the same as your username